Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Canada is so behind!

I live in Canada...Mississauga, Ontario to be exact.  And sadly, I have come to realize that when it comes to the young Muslimah, we are being short changed when it comes to shopping for our religious needs.  I have come across so many awesome online stores, facebook pages and blogs that discuss the most amazing (and not to mention very pretty) Islamic products, from rainbow Qu'ran, to cute pink pocket prayer mats you can fit in your purse, to fold up water bottles you can carry with you to make wudu or perform istinja when you find yourself in an establishment that doesn't specifically cater to Muslims.  These products are so fun! I need to find a way to get these items here...and share them with you, my fellow Muslimahs.  If you are anything like me, you enjoy all things pretty...you like to turn the everyday mundane into something more inspiring.  So bear with me...insha'Allah I have some things in the works!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment